Experience unforgettable ski days in the Zillertal with our private ski guide!
Awaiting skiers are four large ski areas with a total of 544 km of slopes of every level of difficulty. 180 lifts and 26 ski bus lines allow unlimited skiing fun. When you book your skiing vacation with us, you should plan for enough time so that you can enjoy all the ski resorts.
Ski rental with first-class equipment
As a guest at the 5* star boutique hotel DasPosthotel, you benefit from a 10% discount at Intersport Strasser. Visit the sports shop right next to the hotel or in the building of the Zillertal Arena. You can also reserve your ski equipment online.
- 150 km of slopes: 7 km black, 99 km red, and 33 km blue
- 52 lifts, 283 ha of slopes with snow-making equipment
- Children's paradise: 8 ski and snowboard schools
- 34 huts and snow bars, 4 permanent race slopes
- Arena Hot-Zone Snow Park and halfpipe in Gerlos
- Arena Coaster – tobogganing fun right at the valley station in Zell
- Arena Skyliner – with speeds of up to 50 km/h over the Gerlosstein area.
- Arena Bagjump
- 7 km (night) toboggan run on the Gerlosstein
- Private hotel shuttle to the ski area
Take a look at the slope map of the Zillertal Arena.