In the ecological wood construction wing, this luxurious summit suite offers a pleasant, healthy atmosphere with exclusively natural materials. Enjoy magnificent views of the Zell parish church, the Zillertalbahn, as well as DasPosthotel garden and Gerlossteinwand.
The "Wildkar" summit suite is named after the Wildkarspitze (3,076 m), which is an insider's tip among ski tourers: after a steep climb and summit ridge, you will be rewarded with a wonderful ski run through the ruggedly romantic Wildkar.
- Balcony with 2 entrances and seating
- Cozy living/dining room with tile stove, high-quality sleeper couch, dining table, and balcony access
- 3D flat-screen SA TV with Sky and radio, telephone, WLAN, room safe
- Bedroom with handmade bed made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers, wardrobe
- Kitchenette in the living area with microwave, electric kettle, dishwasher,
Senseo coffee maker, refrigerator, 4 Ceran cooktops, cookware, dishes
- Bathroom with double sink, free-standing tub, large shower
- Additional separate WC
- Make-up mirror, hair dryer, organic care products: soap, shower gel, lotion
Take a look at our advantages for direct bookers.
Find here an extract from our price list. The actual total price for your desired vacation period and length of stay is available on our online booking page. We would be happy to make an non-binding offer for your holiday at DasPosthotel.