Whether you will be riding an e-bike, mountain bike or regular bike - you will be able to thoroughly enjoy the impressing scenery. The Zillertal comprises an excellent network of routes and roads. It includes e.g. the Zillertal cycle road, that runs along the Ziller promenade. Stretching over 30 kilometres it is fun for the entire family. But the Zillertal has also quite a lot to offer to those, who are not recreational cyclists. Mountainbikers can look forward to action filled tours. The Zillertaler Höhenstraße and the mountain pass road will make the serious and dedicated cyclist's heart leap for joy.
- Guest bikes and helmets at the Posthotel
- Modern Cube e-bikes for our guests
- Garmin GPS with the best routes for your biking trip in the valley, available on the reception
- Pulse monitors available to borrow at the reception desk
- Zillertal Bike Map available at the reception (800 km of cycling and mountain bike tours)
- Cube Bike Shop and Cube Bike Rentals across from the Posthotel