Hardly any other valley in Tyrol provides its guests with such a diverse sports and recreational offer as the Zillertal. With 4 ski regions, 125 km of cross-country trails, numerous ski tours in all difficulty levels, snowshoe hikes, several ice skating rinks, winter hiking paths, 14 of the best prepared toboggan runs, horse-drawn sleigh rides, and ice climbing, the Zillertal is a true winter paradise.
In summer, you can enjoy hiking and mountain climbing on 1,400 km of hiking paths with over 150 staffed hill farms and huts. For mountain bikers and cyclists, the Zillertal offers alpine MTB tours as well as family bike tours through the valley. There is also golf, climbing, swimming, or e-biking. Attractions and cultural offers such as the ErlebnisSennerei Zillertal or the Nature's Ice Palace on the Hintertuxer glacier provide a colorful vacation program even in bad weather.
- Guided hikes to special
viewing points & natural spectacles
- Weekly vital and hiking program
for mind, body, and spirit
- 18-hole Uderns golf course - only 10 min. from the hotel
- Well developed network of routes and paths for MTB &
cycles – from Alpine to family bike paths
- Bicycle and mountain bike rental at the hotel
- Zillertal ski paradise: 478 km of slopes,
178 modern cable cars and lifts
- Hotel ski shuttle service
to the Zillertal Arena in Zell am Ziller
- Vast offer of attractions,
family excursions, and bad weather program