- Our rooms are only reserved for the number of persons stipulated in the reservation confirmation! Subletting is expressly prohibited! Rooms, as well as all other facilities and amenities, are reserved for the exclusive use of our registered hotel guests.
- Room types are booked according to the wishes of our guests. Nevertheless, we do reserve the right, under pressing circumstances, to provide a different room of equal or higher quality/value.
- Saunas & pool (open daily during posted hours) as well as the fitness room are also available to our guests free of charge!
- Please consult also all our inclusive services.
- Breakfast is included in every room category.
- The enjoyment and vacation quality of our guests is constantly at the forefront of all we do. We make every effort to give our guests an unforgettable setting in which to spend their vacations! Should you have any additional questions or concerns, we are always available to assist. We will do our very best to cater to all of your personal wishes!
- In addition to our detailed booking and cancellation conditions apply the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry in Austria.
- We politely request that you pay the pre-payment six days prior to arrival. It will be credited in full to the hotel bill. Your reservation becomes guaranteed upon receipt of the deposit.
- You are welcome to pay by credit card: use our convenient and secure form on our website.
- Please pay the total bill upon arrival or transfer the amount in advance. If you live within the EU, there is no charge for bank transfers. And of course, the amount of your deposit will be deducted from your final hotel bill. Payments from the Switzerland you can transfer free of charge to our bank account at Switzlerand.
- We gladly accept your credit card (Bancomat, Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- The deposit is 30% of the total amount when booking the standard rate.
- The deposit is 100% of the total amount when booking the non refundable rate.
IBAN: AT34 2051 0002 0021 0698
Bank Austria Unicredit Innsbruck
IBAN: AT27 1200 0100 2900 8652
IBAN: AT84 1639 0001 3920 5758
For our guests from Switzerland we have a separate bank account:
BTV Innsbruck, Zweigniederlassung Staad
IBAN: CH63 0852 5000 SA31 683AA
- Check-In: between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
If you expect to arrive later, please notify us in advance
- Check-Out: by 10 a.m. of departure day
Hospitality Area: We offer guests the opportunity to change and shower, if they wish to take advantage of their departure day to get in some extra skiing or biking! In our fitness room, you will find a bathroom, towels and shower gel, all of which you are welcome to use. You can also leave your luggage in our secure ski & bike room prior to check-in and before you are ready to depart.
- Early check-in: Euro 25.00 per person. Includes use of the spa area of DasPosthotel on your arrival day starting at 11 a.m., wellness bag with towel, bathrobe, and slippers, and wellness drink station. If the booked room or suite is available: use of the room starting at 11 a.m.. Bookable upon request and based on availability.
- Late check-out: Euro 25.00 per person. Includes use of the spa area of DasPosthotel on your departure day until 4 p.m., wellness bag with towel, bathrobe, and slippers, and wellness drink station. If the booked room or suite is available: use of the room until 4 p.m.. Bookable upon request and based on availability.
- Our reception is open daily from 6:30 a.m. until 11 p.m.
- Concierge telephone service round the clock.
- Hotel pool opening times: in summer any time between 8 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and in winter from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- Sauna opening time: 11 a.m. until 8:30 p.m.
- Massages and beauty services are offered by appointment (direct dial 2010)
- Our ZillerSeasons restaurants at the respective opening hours.
Travel Safe cancellation conditions
COVID 19: Travel Safe cancellation policy for carefree vacation planning:
- Up to 48 h before arrival free cancellation guaranteed if:
- There is a travel warning for the province of Tyrol or the Zillertal region or
- There is a governmental quarantine order for returning travelers or
- You yourself have been tested positive for the Corona virus and are in quarantine (proof required) or
- You have received a segregation notice as a K1 person (official notice must be presented) or
- The Corona traffic light for the district of Schwaz is set to red or
- The skiing area Zillertal Arena stops the whole skiing operation Covid-19 conditionally.
We are happy to convert deposits already made into an unlimited ZillerSeasons value voucher. If you wish, we will also be happy to refund the down payment. Exception: Non Refundable rates, which can be converted into an unlimited value voucher.
We recommend that you take out travel insurance that includes coverage related to Covid19:
Cancellations are only valid in writing
The deposit will be retained as cancellation fee in any case - no refund
Cancellation fees are calculated as follows:
- From reservation confirmation to 31 days before arrival date: 30% of the total amount will be retained as cancellation fee.
30 to 08 days before arrival date: 80 % cancellation fee of the total amount
From 07 days before date of arrival or in case of early departure: Cancellation fee 100 % of the total amount.
Explicitly stated non-refundable rates are not cancelable or changeable.
For carefree vacation planning, Travel Safe cancellation policies apply in the event of a pandemic.
Cancellation conditions for Non Refundable Rates
- The booking is non-cancellable and non-modifiable
- The total amount will be retained as a cancellation fee in any case - no refunds
- By completing the booking you accept the booking and cancellation conditions as stated.
- For a carefree vacation planning, the Travel Safe cancellation conditions apply in the event
Place of jurisdiction: Zell am Ziller
In addition, the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions - ÖHVB apply.