The Zillergründl Salettl offers space for up to 4 people, beautiful wooden flooring, and a panoramic window with the best view of the Zell parish church and Zillertalbahn. Enjoy the evening sun on the large balcony made of larch with comfortable seating.
This summit suite got its name from the Zillergrund, a side valley of the Zillertal.
- "Salettl" winter garden with small balcony, UV and sound-protected glass
and air conditioning; beautiful wooden table, bench, 2 chairs, antiquities,
and cozy sofa
- Kitchenette in the winter garden with large refrigerator, 2-burner cooktop,
stone sink, Senseo coffee machine, and electric kettle
- Interior bedroom with controlled ventilation.
Handmade pine beds (2 x 2 m) with high-quality
ZillerSeasons natural rubber mattresses, linen closet, garment rack
- Flat-screen SA TV with Sky and radio, telephone
- Interior living room-bedroom with controlled ventilation. Charming,
handmade pine daybed (1.60 x 2 m) with high-quality ZillerSeasons
natural rubber mattress, wardrobe, safe,
- Large flat-screen SA TV with Sky and radio, antique chest
- Large bathroom with whirlpool tub, double sink, and WC
- Make-up mirror, hair dryer, organic care products: soap, shower gel, and body lotion
- Additional, separate WC (upon request shower-WC/bidet)
Take a look at our advantages for direct bookers.