The Zemmgrund summit suite is a magnificent dream come true for 2 people, and up to 2 children can sleep on the sleeper sofa and an extra bed. It features beautiful wooden flooring, a panoramic window, and large larch balcony with seating and the best view of the garden and the Gerlossteinwand.
The summit suite is named after the Zemmgrund in the Zillertal Alps.
- Balcony with 2 entrances and seating
- Entree with modern chest
- Living room with a velvet armchair by Freifrau,
sleeper sofa by Ligne Roset, designer lights by Flos
- Large table made of oak and antique chest
- 3D flat-screen SA TV with Sky and radio, telephone, WLAN, room safe, and ServePad
- Bedroom with handmade bed made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers
- Small kitchenette in the living area with electric kettle, Senseo coffee maker,
refrigerator, 2 Ceran cooktops, cookware, dishes
- Bathroom with double sink, large shower, and WC
- Additional separate WC
- Make-up mirror, hair dryer, organic care products: soap, shower gel, lotion
Take a look at our advantages for direct bookers.
Find here an extract from our price list. The actual total price for your desired vacation period and length of stay is available on our online booking page. We would be happy to make an non-binding offer for your holiday at DasPosthotel.