Located in the ecological wood construction wing of DasPosthotel is this luxurious designer summit suite with exclusively natural materials and a view of the Zell parish church, the Zillertalbahn, as well as the small garden and the Gerlossteinwand.
The "Wildgerlosspitze", the namesake of this summit suite, is located on the border between the Austrian states of Tyrol and Salzburg and has 2 summits: the main peak (3,280 m) and the northwest peak (3,267 m), previously called the Signalspitze.
- 2 balconies with seating
- Cozy living room with tile stove, dining table, high-quality sleeper couch
- 3D flat-screen SA TV with Sky and radio, telephone, WLAN, room safe
- Kitchenette in the living area with microwave, electric kettle, dishwasher,
Senseo coffee maker, refrigerator, 4 Ceran cooktops, cookware, dishes
- 1 bedroom with handmade, large double bed made of pine, wardrobe
- 1 bedroom with handmade bed (1,60 m x 2 m) made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers
- 1 bathroom with double sink, free-standing bathtub, shower
- 1 bathroom with bathtub, double sink, and WC
- Additional separate WC
- Make-up mirror, hair dryer, organic care products: soap, shower gel, lotion
The summit suite Wildgerlos is a combination of the Trissl single room and the SummitSuite Wildkar. Please note that this summit suite is only available on request.
Take a look at our advantages for direct bookers.