42 m² for 2 people Nestspitz summit suite
East-facing - greeted by the morning sun
This summit suite is located in the ecological wood construction wing of the boutique hotel and stands out with a pleasant, healthy atmosphere with exclusively natural materials.
This luxurious summit suite was named after the "Nestspitze", a summit (2,965 m) in the Zillertal Alps, from which you can reach the Innerböden in Ginzling.
- Balcony with 2 entrances and seating
- Cozy living/dining room with high-quality sofa, dining table
- 3D flat-screen SA TV with Sky and radio, telephone, WLAN, room safe
- Bedroom with handmade bed made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers, wardrobe
- Kitchenette in the living area with oven, electric kettle, dishwasher,
Senseo coffee maker, refrigerator, 4 Ceran cooktops, cookware, dishes
- Bathroom with double sink, large shower,and WC
- Additional separate WC
- Make-up mirror, hair dryer, organic care products: soap, shower gel, lotion
Take a look at our advantages for direct bookers.
Find here an extract from our price list. The actual total price for your desired vacation period and length of stay is available on our online booking page. We would be happy to make an non-binding offer for your holiday at DasPosthotel.
room rate incl. breakfast
additional charge 4-course dinner menu
Preis pro Person
€ 125 - 205
The prices are per person and night. In addition, there is a visitor's tax of € 1.80 per person and day. Extra beds: € 50 - 69.