Pure joy is guaranteed in the fairy-tale Grand Hotel loft. Luxurious spaciousness, peacefulness accentuated by natural fragrances, and the grandiose view of the Zillertal mountains blend with an authentic, ecological signature design. Valuable, natural materials create a pleasant, healthy atmosphere. Azure fabrics, an ambiance flooded in light, exquisite Zillertal antiquities, the sideboard-cabinet from the Renaissance, and the contrasting, chic Minotti sofa provide a sense of coziness with their artisan craftsmanship. The large sunny terrace with furniture offers a comfortable place to sit outdoors. Perfectly stacked firewood for the beautiful open fireplace is a part of the basic amenities. In front of the 300 year old log wall made of spruce, the fireplace creates a cozy, home-like ambiance. A game table as well as a large shelf unit made of solid wood and antique oak flooring top off the offer. WLAN, Sky 3D TV, and our ServePads provide comprehensive information. You can also adjust the air conditioning to your desired room temperature.
An ode to the wonderful Grand Hotel of past decades with charm and flair. The interior architecture is inspired by the French and Swiss interiors of the Belle Epoque. Together with modern comforts, this ambiance provides for an unforgettable stay in the Grand Hotel SkyLoft.
- Large balcony with seating
- Living area with large dining table
- Flat-screen SA TV with Sky and radio, telephone, WLAN, room safe
- Kitchen with large refrigerator, espresso machine, dishwasher,
4 Ceran cooktops, oven, cookware, dishes
- 1 bedroom with handmade beds (2 m x 2,1 m) made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers and free-standing SkyBath with view of the mountains
- 1 bedroom with 2 handmade beds (1,40 m x 2,1 m) made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers
- Large pine wardrobes
- Bathroom in each bedroom with forest green and iris
glass mosaic tiles, exquisite Passeir gneiss, double sink, and rain shower
- Additional separate WC
- Iron and ironing board
- Make-up mirror, hair dryer, care products by Susanne Kaufmann:
soap, shower gel, lotion
- Incl. covered parking in our underground garage
Take a look at our advantages for direct bookers.
Find here an extract from our price list. The actual total price for your desired vacation period and length of stay is available on our online booking page. We would be happy to make an non-binding offer for your holiday at DasPosthotel.