The history of Tyrol's state capital of Innsbruck, where Sigismund Archduke of Austria played a large role, inspired the colors and design of this loft. Enjoy the beautiful and the sophisticated in the Sigismund SkyLoft. With the clever room arrangement and elegant furnishings, you can enjoy a heavenly experience in this lovely penthouse loft. Valuable, natural materials provide a pleasant, healthy climate. An ambiance flooded with light and a breathtaking view from the tastefully furnished, large balcony await guests. The pine paneling delights the eye and the nose. Antique oak flooring and a charming Zillertal farmhouse wardrobe create a cozy atmosphere. WLAN, Sky 3D TV, and our ServePads guarantee information from around the world. You can also adjust the air conditioning to your desired temperature.
This wonderful loft is known for its filigree lightness, its unrivaled comfort, its pleasant warmth, and its strong personality like its namesake Sigismund. It is designed to impress…!
- Large balcony with seating
- Living area with high-quality sofa
- Flat-screen SA TV with Sky and radio, telephone, WLAN, room safe
- Bar-kitchen integrated into a shelf unit with large refrigerator,
espresso machine, 2 Ceran cooktops, cookware, dishes
- Sleeping area with king-size bed (2.00 m x 2.10 m) made of pine
with natural rubber mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers
- Free-standing SkyBath with view of the mountains
- Bathroom with green glass mosaic tiles, exquisite Passeir gneiss,
double sink, and infrared shower with LED colored light bath
- Additional separate WC
- Iron and ironing board
- Make-up mirror, hair dryer, care products by Susanne Kaufmann:
soap, shower gel, lotion
- Incl. covered parking in our underground garage
Take a look at our advantages for direct bookers.