Relaxation is guaranteed in this heavenly penthouse loft. Valuable, natural materials create a pleasant, healthy climate. An ambiance flooded with light and a breathtaking view from the window as well as the beautifully furnished balcony await our guests. Pine paneling provides wonderful relaxation and a soothing fragrance. Antique oak flooring and antiquities in contrast to the palmette designs are reminiscent of great personalities in Austrian history. WLAN, Sky 3D TV, and our ServePads guarantee information from around the world. You can also adjust the air conditioning to your desired room temperature.
The Maximilian SkyLoft is dedicated to the "last knight" and is subtly reminiscent of the kingdom, the empire, and the archduchy of Austria. The soothing warmth of the wood is the focus and exudes cozy comfort and healthy modernity.
- Large balcony with seating
- Entree with large wardrobe
- Bright loft with glass table and 2 lounge chairs as well as balcony access
- Flat-screen SA TV with Sky and radio, telephone, WLAN, room safe, and ServePad
- Large shelf unit with bar-kitchenette with large refrigerator,
espresso machine, 2 Ceran cooktops, cookware, dishes
- Sleeping area with 2 handmade beds (1,40 m x 2,1 m) made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers
- Luxurious sunken tub with view of the mountains,
which can also be used as a cozy lounger
- Bathroom with pale blue glass mosaic tiles, exquisite Passeir gneiss,
double sink, and infrared shower with LED colored light bath
- Additional separate WC
- Iron and ironing board
- Make-up mirror, hair dryer, care products by Susanne Kaufmann:
soap, shower gel, lotion
- Incl. covered parking in our underground garage
Take a look at our advantages for direct bookers.
Find here an extract from our price list. The actual total price for your desired vacation period and length of stay is available on our online booking page. We would be happy to make an non-binding offer for your holiday at DasPosthotel.