The architect designed the Mariza SkyLoft with a lot of imagination thus offering relaxation and an unforgettable experience in this heavenly penthouse loft. Valuable, natural materials create a pleasant, healthy atmosphere. An ambiance flooded with light and a breathtaking view from the balcony with exquisite furniture await our guests. A massive log wall from 1726 give this loft a special touch. There is antique oak flooring, and the antique Venetian mirrored console with etched floral ornamentation is the highlight of this lovingly furnished loft. The glistening Venetian crystal chandelier and the refined, red textiles provide a beautiful glimmer. WLAN, Sky 3D TV, and our ServePads provide comprehensive information. You can also adjust the air conditioning to your desired room temperature.
What previously delighted personalities in the worlds of art, culture, and politics should also give us joy today! A fascinating operetta from the 1920s served as the inspiration for the design of the Mariza Loft. Let it whisk you away with its combination of sensuousness and naturalness.
- Large balcony with seating
- Entree with large wardrobe
- Bright loft with glass table and 2 lounge chairs as well as balcony access
- Flat-screen SA TV with Sky and radio, telephone, WLAN, room safe
- 2 handmade beds (1,40 m x 2,1 m) made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers
- Large shelf unit with integrated bar-kitchenette with large refrigerator,
espresso machine, 2 Ceran cooktops, cookware, dishes
- Bathroom with garnet red glass mosaic tiles,
exquisite Passier gneiss and double sink
- Infrared shower with LED colored light bath
- The real gem: luxurious sunken with view of the mountains,
which can also be used as a cozy lounger
- Additional separate WC
- Iron and ironing board
- Make-up mirror, hair dryer, care products by Susanne Kaufmann:
soap, shower gel, lotion
- Incl. covered parking in our underground garage
Take a look at our advantages for direct bookers.