One of the most dazzling personalities from Austrian history at the time of the French Revolution is the namesake of the Marie-Antoinette SkyLoft. A magnificent experience for the senses is guaranteed by this heavenly penthouse loft, which is reminiscent of an upscale boudoir. Valuable, natural materials provide a pleasant, healthy atmosphere. An ambiance flooded with light, antique oak flooring, and a breathtaking view - from the large balcony with exclusive furniture - awaits our guests. Pine paneling provides for wonderful relaxation and a soothing fragrance. The vibrant combination of the red headboard with flowers and red Murano chandelier is truly grandiose. An original, traditional Zillertal farmhouse wardrobe balances out the exuberance. WLAN, Sky 3D TV, and our ServePads combine historical splendor with the present. You can also adjust the air conditioning to your desired room temperature.
"Tu felix Austria nube!"
Thou, happy Austria, marry! A beautiful thought that we didn't leave out when planning the design of this loft, which reminds us of the vibrant personality of the archduchess and princess Marie-Antoinette.
- Large balcony with seating
- Living area with open fireplace and balcony access
- Flat-screen SA TV with Sky and radio, telephone, WLAN, room safe
- Kitchenette with large refrigerator, espresso machine, dishwasher,
4 Ceran cooktops, cookware, dishes
- Sleeping area with handmade bed (2 m x 2,1 m) made of pine with natural rubber ZillerSeasons mattress and bed linens made of beech fibers
- Free-standing SkyBath with view of the mountains
- Bathroom with dark red glass mosaic tiles,
- exquisite Passeir gneiss and double sink, infrared shower with LED colored light bath
- Iron and ironing board
- Make-up mirror, hair dryer, care products by Susanne Kaufmann:
soap, shower gel, lotion
- Incl. covered parking in our underground garage
Take a look at our advantages for direct bookers.